Senior Test Analyst
A leading organisation are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join their expanding technical department.
The Senior Test Analyst will be required to act as a figurehead for the test department and help define best practise.
The successful Senior Test Analyst will have a strong background in automation testing as the role will have a heavy weighting towards automation ahead of manual.
The responsibilities of the Senior Test Analyst will include:
- Introduction of best practise to the business.
- To provide guidance to a remote team of testers.
- Creation of test plans and cases.
- Working with the development team to create automation tests.
- Review of automation tests generated by the development team.
- Responsibility for test execution and reporting.
The successful Senior Test Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid commercial Software Testing experience.
- Commercial test automation experience ideally in a continuous integration environment.
- Awareness of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of m/s VSTS and TFS source control - advantageous
- Commercial experience with Selenium.
- Knowledge of Specflow or similar - advantageous.
- Exposure to cloud technologies (Azure) - advantageous.
- Experience of performance testing with JMeter - desirable.
This is an exciting time to join a progressive company as they begin to re-engineer one of their core products to stay ahead in a competitive industry.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org