Senior Agile QA Engineer / Senior Test Engineer
Agile, C#, Selenium, Automation, Nunit/Xunit, Moq, JIRA, TestRail/TestLodge, SoapUI
Hampshire; Southampton, near Romsey, Winchester, Eastleigh
£40,000-55,000 + Benefits & exposure to leading edge tech & QA process
We are working with a high profile SaaS / Cloud services company, market leading in the field of mobile workforce solutions. They are seeking a skilled and motivated Senior QA Engineer / Senior Test Analyst with invested interest in Agile QA best practice and engaged with modern QA frameworks and processes.
You will join a small team in a senior capacity and lead on all things QA. The company embrace modern technology and look to stay ahead of the curve so you will need to have a similar mind-set and approach.
Summary of Role:
To ensure all software produced is fully tested. Primarily focussed on automated testing, you will be involved in all areas of testing; from planning through to manual QA.
The Test Analyst will work closely with the development team, possessing experience of being part of an Agile team working towards regular release cycles.
- Perform QA duties on large Web applications
- Perform automation testing with Selenium (C#)
- Creating and maintaining continuous integration projects and build pipelines.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated testing scripts / libraries for different types of testing, including system UI testing (across different mobile platforms), integration testing and unit testing.
- Provide detailed reports for each test run, detailing the failures and successes that were found.
- Creating test plans covering regression, integration, functional, performance and other tests using a mixture of manual and automated testing, as directed by the Test Manager.
Summary of Experience:
- Software / Web testing experience; 3+ years
- Automation testing with C# / Selenium; 2+ years
- Regression and Unit testing experience; 2+ years
- Agile/SCRUM understanding; 1+ years
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Knowledge of…
Test case management tools, such as TestRail or TestLodge.
Issue tracking systems, such as YouTrack or Jira.
Continuous integration systems, such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks such as Nunit / Xunit, Moq, Selenium, Xamarin UITest, SoapUI.
- Experience testing SOA using automation tools such as SoapUI.
- Experience testing or developing software for a range of mobile device platforms, such as Android, iOS and Windows.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
There is excellent scope for career progression and training with new technology plus a strong benefits package. To discuss the full details please apply for the role or contact me via LinkedIn. PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk