Product Manager - CRM/ Salesforce
Circa £45,000 - £55,000 based on experience
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch area
An experienced Product Manager is required to work with a successful business in defining the delivery of the Technology Product solutions. One of the key products is Salesforce based so commercial experience with Salesforce/CRM management or implementation is required.
- Lead the development of an agreed Product Roadmap (Salesforce based)
- Gain a complete understanding of the business strategy and insure the Technology strategy and Roadmap are aligned. Working with various functions across the business to understand their objectives and agree priorities
- Conduct customer research through to determine requirements and research new technologies
- Work with internal technology teams to develop product propositions to enhance user experience and grow revenue
- Create requirements, user stories and wireframes for new developments
- Experience in a Product Management role in a large corporate environment or software house is essential.
- Strong commercial experience with Salesforce/CRM implementations
- Strong Business Analysis skills, experience creating technical strategies and roadmaps
- A technical background with a good understanding of technology, able to bridge the gap between the business and technology teams
- Strong influencing skills, with experience of working across all levels of a business and reporting into senior management (Director Level)
- Experience of writing and reviewing usability, use cases, customer journeys and wireframes
- Ability to set, track and manage project budgets and manage senior stakeholders
- Experience within a Consumer or digital publishing environment is preferred
Please contact me via LinkedIn or apply directly to this role to discuss the full details.