Database Developer / BI Analyst
An experienced BI Developer is required to join an established, market leading company and contribute to the development and maintenance of important data systems and services.
The successful Business Intelligence Developer will be required to have skills with SQL and SQL Server which will be used to help the companies delivery of a data warehouse.
The BI Developer's responsibilities will include:
- Development, maintenance and intelligence analysis of the companies data systems and services.
- Data integration into a data warehouse for internal systems and reporting.
- Use of ETL / SSIS / SSRS methodologies.
- Ownership of relevant report requests.
- Stakeholder communications.
The BI Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills with T-SQL and SQL Server.
- Experience of creation and maintenance of ETL frameworks.
- Knowledgeable around the Microsoft BI stack.
- Solid report writing skills re: SSRS, IReport, Sage Reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant degree qualified.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com