Ruby on Rails Software Developer (Senior)
With numerous Ruby Software Developer opportunities available in the current market this role offers the unique opportunity to join a team where the company culture and attitude towards development is just as important as the technology.
The collaborative team is made up of a small but senior group of Ruby on Rails Developers who all add value in their own way, making key contributions to the final product delivery. So you will not be 'just another developer' in a large IT team.
The company specifically require experienced developers who are able to make an immediate impact, be a Ruby/Rails enthusiast, offer new ideas and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Candidates applying for this role must be driven, proactive and personable with the great communications skills and able to work with all levels of the business. All this is required alongside strong Ruby/RoR programming skills (3-5yrs+ commercial experience) and the desire to work for an innovative software business on a number of engaging products.
Key experience required:
- 3-5years+ commercial development with Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Desire to learn new tech and build on existing experience if required
- Comfortable working in a fast paced Agile, environment, working the full SDLC to deliver high priority projects to set timescales.
- Big data or Cloud product development
- Full stack development an advantage
The company offer a competitive benefits scheme, including a bonus. The salary available is based on experience up to £65-£70k.
Please get in touch by applying to this advert or contacting me via LinkedIn if you are interested in discussing the details.