C Programmer / Software Developer
An industry leading technology organisation is looking for a Software Developer / C Programmer with experience of developing with C language in an application layer, commercial environment.
The Software Developer / C Programmer will be confident in their approach and ideally have experience of working on web, windows and Linux applications.
The Software Developer / C Programmer will be required to develop applications using C language from the ground upwards.
The Software Developer / C Programmer will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience of C programming at application level
- Degree level qualified.
- Database skills - experience of writing transactional queries for SQL or MySQL
- Knowledge or experience of Agile Methodology
- Experience of Source Control
- Objective C - desirable.
- XML - desirable
In addition to the above, the responsibilities of the Software Developer / C Programmer will include:
- Development and maintenance of the company's products and application services.
- Requirements gathering.
- Delivery of specifications.
- Support of systems in post productions.
This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer / C Programmer who would like significant involvement in the development of market leading technical products.
To apply for this position, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Programmer, C Programmer, SQL, Linux, XML, Objective C, Application Developer