Automation Software Tester
A leading technology company are looking for an experienced Software Tester with Automation Software Testing knowledge, to join their established team at an exciting time for the business.
The successful Software Tester / Test Analyst will be required to provide automation testing skills as the organisation move towards improving their automation test capacity.
Experience of working with Selenium is required for this position with training and development provided for a Software Tester, passionate about furthering their skills and knowledge.
The ideal Automation Software Tester / Automation Test Analyst will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of writing Selenium tests - Essential
- Experience of writing Selenium tests in Java - desirable. (other languages will be considered)
- Strong understanding of operating in an Agile environment.
- An awareness of the benefits of working in Agile.
- Knowledge of testing API and web based software.
- Knowledge of SQL Server or MySQL and an understanding of relational databases.
- Knowledge of issue tracking software i.e. Bugzilla, JIRA, TRAC
- Experience of testing e-commerce websites.
- Relevant degree qualified or significant commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com