Application Support Analyst
A global software provider is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join its large support team based in Slough, providing software support to a comprehensive portfolio of products.
The Support team is currently supporting a huge international customer base.
As Application Support Analyst you will:
- Provide professional and responsive software support to agreed SLAs working to internal KPIs and OLAs
- As a product expert you will take ownership of support calls from the initial contact through the problem resolution and completion ensuring the customer is kept informed throughout.
- Through professional service build and maintain customer relationships.
- You will be able to perform analysis of customer solutions and configuration management.
The successful Application Support Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Software Application Support / Bespoke Software Support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication
The following experience would be advantages:
- UNIX and Windows Platforms
- ERP Systems
- A large focus of the software is within House sales so any experience within the environment would be a great benefit
Based in modern offices in Slough, Berkshire the role of Application Support Analyst is paying up to £30,000 depending on experience.
They also excellent benefits such as Life Assurance, Health Assurance, Private Health, 25days holiday ( increasing with length of Service), Bonus & Childcare Vouchers
To apply for this role please forward you CV to LucyHowell@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Lucy on 02380 765 285
Keywords: Software Support, Application Support, Bespoke Software Support, Bespoke Application Support, IT Support, Slough, Reading, Marlow, High Wycombe, ERP, House Sales, Berkshire, Middlesex