Our client is looking for a full time senior front end developer to join a small team. The role will be focused on development of a new CRM product being developed. They will be working very closely with the head of technology and other senior development team members to build new components and functionality to the platform.
- Updating our legacy platform when required.
- Assisting with front end technology and architectural decisions.
- Building uncoupled modular components in Angular and React.
- Expert level HTML5, CSS and SASS.
- Frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap
- A working knowledge of ECMAScript 2015. (ES 6)
- An understanding of the new ES 7 specification.
- Expert level AngularJS ~1.4 (3 + years demonstrable experience)
- Understanding of progressive SPA development.
- NPM and package management
- Knowledge of generic software design patterns, when they should be used and why.
- Automated Workflows
- An understanding of TDD and BDD practices.
- Automated testing with tools such as Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Someone who enjoys writing code in their spare time.
- Someone who has contributed to open source projects.
- A strong aesthetic eye and attention to detail.
- A history of Agile Scrum development in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team directly with design and product staff.
If suitbale please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org