SIP Networking Specialist
A leading technology and networking provider in Basingstoke are looking for a SIP Networking Specialist with knowledge of Kamailio or SIP technology to join their busy and passionate team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Telecoms technology to expand their knowledge in this field.
The SIP Networking Specialist will have the following skills and experience:
- IPNetworking or SIP protocol knowledge. (SIP Proxy, SIP call flow etc)
- Good knowledge of VOIP or RTP
- Knowledge of building SIP related software.
- Experience of using Linux platforms (CentOS preferable but not essential).
- Commercial Linux
- Practical use of Wireshark. (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of Bash or LUA Scripting.
- Understanding of Open Source Solutions for SIP base telephony.
- Awareness of WAN IP connectivity products and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding of legacy telephony technology - desirable.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
This is a very suitable role for candidates who want to work in a progressive environment where there is a company commitment to personal development and training. This will involve exposure to a range of up to date technology and practises.
We are considering experienced telecoms candidates at all levels for this SIP Networking Specialist role and have a salary range of £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv LucyHowell@Spectrumit.co.uk or call Lucy on 02380 765285